From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-25 17:15:49

On 6/25/07, Stefan Seefeld <seefeld_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Matias Capeletto wrote:
>
> > libs/{lib_name}/doc/{lib_name}.xml
> > libs/{lib_name}/doc/--stringparam
> >
> > I like .xml over .docbook but I have no strong opinions about this.
> > The --stringparam contains parameters that affects the chunker, that
> > have to be library independent.
>
> Chunking is a styling issue, and thus shouldn't be part of the sources.
> And, if you really want library authors to be able to customize the process,
> I think it would be better to allow for them to provide a custom xsl stylesheet
> (that presumably imports the global boost stylesheet). '--stringparam' is
> not flexible enough, and specific to xsltproc.

I stand corrected. Just wanted to point out what we need. Your
solution is far more flexible.

libs/{lib_name}/doc/{lib_name}.xml
libs/{lib_name}/doc/{lib_name}.xsl

I will be writing docs soon about boostbook parameters (params that
are not in docbook), but you can look at them here if you can not
wait:
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/sandbox/boost_docs/trunk/tools/boostbook/xsl/user-params.xsl

Best regards
Matias