From: Atry (pop.atry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-27 06:23:09

It can not work now. But I will make expressions like
BOOST_STATIC_LAMBDA_FUNCTOR(_1 + _2) always worked for both native or
emulated typeof this week. Unfortunately, BOOST_STATIC_LAMBDA_FUNCTOR(_1 +
_2 * _1)::static_invoke(custom_value1, custom_value2) will never work if
result of custom_value2*custom_value1 or
custom_value1+custom_value2*custom_value1 is a unregistered type for the
platform does not have native typeof. The client not have native typeof have
to register all type may be evaluated is registered.