From: David A. Greene (greened_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-30 14:40:41

On Friday 29 June 2007 23:50, Eric Niebler wrote:

> > Eric, have you got more info on this (some documentation, perhaps)? I've
> > just come to a point in a project where something like this might be very
> > useful.
>
> The docs are coming along. You can find the latest here:
> http://boost-sandbox.sf.net/libs/proto/doc/html
>
> And you can find the source code (proto.zip) in the Boost File Vault here:
> http://boost-consulting.com/vault/index.php?directory=Template%20Metaprogra
>mming

Yes, this is exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for. I was going to write
something similar (but much, much less complete) myself, but I'm glad
it's already done!

It'll take a while to get my head around it (still trying to understand
domains and extending expressions) but I hope to start some experiments
with my current project soon.

                                          -Dave