From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-03 07:16:06

On 7/3/07, Nicola Musatti <Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> David Abrahams wrote:
> > on Mon Jun 25 2007, Marshall Clow <marshall-AT-idio.com> wrote:
> >
> >> [ Back to the grind - there are currently 329 open bugs. Yowza! ]
> >> [ The people with the big counts are currently "None" and "Nobody" -
> >> can anyone help those guys out? ]
> >
> > I'm concerned that if we don't do something proactive to get boost
> > library maintainers into the system, we won't be able to assign these
> > bugs appropriately.
>
> Another thing worth doing is a sprint of sorts to close the older ones
> for good.

That is a good idea. Another one will be to get involved as much
people as possible, not necessarily Boost authors to propose patches.
Once the IBD project is settled down (I am thinking in a month from
now), I can try to bother people to get involved, and build up a
subcommunity of debuggers.

Best regards
Matias