From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-06 08:59:13

http://www.sfu.ca/~dkimura/articles/britan.htm

> I can certainly see that an /international/ point of view is
> useful (a native speaker to get the grammer right, a non-native
> speaker to remove colloquialisms for example), but I really don't
> see the point when it comes to men/women.

Woman and man interests and skills can be complemented to achieve a
better team. The other thing is that when a woman is present, we man
tend to care more about our ways.

> Incidentally, why did Joaquin's post prompt the thought?
> Was it the use of "guys"?

... folks with various interests and skills ...

Anyway, I do not think there is any difference in productivity nor
intelligence. I just want to have some girls among us because we are
in 2007 and is incredible to only see mans jumping in.

King regards
Matias