From: james.jones_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-07-06 13:59:30

From: "Stjepan Rajko" <stipe_at_[hidden]>
> Anyway, I'd really like to applaud Matias for actively trying to
> address the gender imbalance, since if it wasn't for the female
> dancers that were encouraging of my participation in dance, I wouldn't
> be a dancer now (and I suspect not nearly as happy a person). I think
> that until you start to fix the gender imbalance, you don't even
> realize what kind of useful feedback, opinions, and participation you
> might be missing out on.

You may find that women find it creepy for 50 guys to be, in effect, calling out, "Hey, join us! Come on, we're nice people! And we'll listen to you - here, you can sit next to me!"

Don't force it.

-
James Jones Administrative Data Mgmt.
Webmaster 375 Raritan Center Pkwy, Suite A
Data Architect Edison, NJ 08837