From: Matias Capeletto (matias.capeletto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-06 14:03:50

On 7/6/07, james.jones_at_[hidden]
<james.jones_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> From: "Stjepan Rajko" <stipe_at_[hidden]>
> > Anyway, I'd really like to applaud Matias for actively trying to
> > address the gender imbalance, since if it wasn't for the female
> > dancers that were encouraging of my participation in dance, I wouldn't
> > be a dancer now (and I suspect not nearly as happy a person). I think
> > that until you start to fix the gender imbalance, you don't even
> > realize what kind of useful feedback, opinions, and participation you
> > might be missing out on.
>
> You may find that women find it creepy for 50 guys to be, in effect,
> calling out, "Hey, join us! Come on, we're nice people! And we'll
> listen to you - here, you can sit next to me!"
>
> Don't force it.

I think we have been clear enough. We are not forcing anything.
To me it is just odd that Boost is a men only business, so I
respectfully want to show them that we are open and invite them to
work along us.

Why it is so hard not to be marked as a sexist? Come on, we are only
trying to make boost a better place for all of us. Please do not put
words in our mouths.

Best Regards
Matias