From: Stefan Seefeld (seefeld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-06 17:06:21

Hello,

over the last couple of years we have discussed possible XML APIs
for inclusion into boost. As I already had an early prototype for
such an API, I kept evolving it, based on feedback from those
discussions.
A couple of weeks ago I actually checked it into the sandbox
(http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/sandbox/xml). Today,
I adjusted the source layout to conform to the sandbox layout
we agreed on, including a boost.build - based build-system.

I would appreciate if anybody interested into a future boost.xml
submission would have a look, provide feedback, or even get
involved into the (ongoing) development.

Best regards,
                Stefan

PS: The current scope of the project is described in
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/sandbox/xml/README