From: Mariano Gabriel Consoni (mariano.consoni_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-10 15:46:07
As some of you may know, I'm working on a SoC project called
"Boost.extensions and reflection".
This mail is just to keep you informed about the project advances.
At this time, we have very good news. The library is now near
completion, and we expect submitting it for revision in the next days.
We've been worked the last two weeks in the following tasks:
- Code style: continued improving the code style according Boost guidelines.
- Build: improved the Jamfiles to work well in more platforms.
- Boost::function: migrated some code to (optionally) use boost::function.
- Benchmarks: made new benchmarks to test the new integrations.
- Performance analysis: documented the results of the benchmarks.
- Preprocessor: replaced a lot of boiler-plate code with (optional)
- Dependencies flags: documented the optional dependencies and how to
As I have finished all the tasks planned in my proposal (and a lot more
:) ) I will advance to Reflection part and Jeremy (Pack, original
author) will finish some remaining tasks of Extension.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk