From: Janek Kozicki (janek_listy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-11 17:37:35

Mariano Gabriel Consoni said: (by the date of Tue, 10 Jul 2007 16:46:07 -0300)

> As I have finished all the tasks planned in my proposal (and a lot more
> :) ) I will advance to Reflection part and Jeremy (Pack, original
> author) will finish some remaining tasks of Extension.

wow. this is really good news. Thanks for that. However on my side I
have a problem with finding time to test it. It's my currently paid
job to work on yade software (if you remember it). And I want to
integrate boost::extension in it (instead of homebrew plugin
papers about the code, etc... And very unfortunately I have little
time to spend on real C++ coding, which I really regret.

I want to try it, but now I can just hope that I will manage to do this
before the review comes.