From: Henrik Sundberg (storangen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-11 18:22:04

2007/7/11, Andrew Sutton <asutton_at_[hidden]>:
> > That's just a default. Please see
> > http://boost.org/libs/parameter/doc/html/reference.html#boost-
> > parameter-max-arity
>
> Oops... How did I manage to miss the reference documentation? I guess
> I need to figure out how to guarantee that I have a sufficient arity
> for a number Boost.Graph algorithms spread over a number of files and
> ensure that the arity is defined before Boost.Parameter is included.

Shouldn't the default arity be set to be big enough for all Boost
libraries instead?
Wouldn't several non-overriding defaults be a pain for users? Should
the biggest of the defaults from any Boost library should be included
first by the users?
Or is it OK with successive redefinition (if made larger?) of the arity?
(Hopefully someone can make sense of this..)

/$