From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-12 18:08:16

on Thu Jul 12 2007, Thomas Witt <witt-AT-acm.org> wrote:

> David Abrahams wrote:

>> First of all, just FYI, building bjam is Rene's bailiwick, not mine.
>
> I was aware of that.
>
> This is what I thought is your bailiwick (BTW what is a bailiwick?):
>
>> Also,
>> all of
>> the references to the Boost version in the Getting Started docs
>> refer to
>> 1_34_0.

Oh! Well, I can fix most of that, but part of it has to be done by --
or in coordination with -- the release manager.

The last line of
http://boost.cvs.sourceforge.net/boost/boost/more/getting_started/detail/release-variables.rst?view=markup&pathrev=RC_1_34_0
needs to be updated and the docs need to be regenerated (install
docutils, go to more/getting_started, remove *.html in case
docutils.jam isn't tracing dependencies quite right, invoke bjam, and
cvs commit) before the release.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting