From: Thomas Witt (witt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-13 15:38:04

David Abrahams wrote:
> on Thu Jul 12 2007, Thomas Witt <witt-AT-acm.org> wrote:
>
>> I would be thankful if you could regenerate the docs. I don't have a working docutils
>> install on my machine.
>
> I'd be happy to. The point is that the release package needs to
> exist, or at least we need to know what its URL will be, before that
> can be done.

Sorry for being dense, but why wasn't that a problem for 1.34.0 and is a problem now? What
exactly do you need? the naming convention will be the same as in 1.34 the packages will
be hosted on SF and the available packages will be the same (.tar.gz .tar.bz .exe). I am
surely missing something here but I can't figure it out.

Thomas

--
Thomas Witt
witt_at_[hidden]