From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-14 04:54:43

Anthony Williams wrote:
> There has recently been some discussion on the monotone development
> list about phasing out their use of boost libraries that require
> building external lib files (filesystem and regex). I thought people
> might find it interesting, so I'm posting some of the comments here:

Anthony: can you pass on to these folks that I'm willing to work with them
to refactor regex as a header only library if that's the only showstopper?

I have some reservations about such a refactoring (mostly compile times get
a lot longer, I suspect), but I guess it's ultimately a "suck it and see"
issue.

John.