From: Kai Brüning (kai_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-16 09:08:33

Hi everybody,

it happens that I have some spare time this summer. So if any project
could use more manpower, I may be able to help.

About me:

I spend the last 20 or so years inventing and developing a business
publishing package called RagTime (http://www.ragtime-online.com).
During a recent restructuring due to financial problems I left the
company.

My first experiences with C++ were with CFront under MPW (Macintosh
Programers Workshop). At that time we tried to master C++, OOP and
writing cross-platform (Mac/Windows) GUI code all at the same time. I
hope to have learned from the mistakes - at least I made enough of
them.

More recently, Alexandrescu and Boost opened my eyes for the power
and elegance of modern C++. We started using some of Alexandrescu's
Loki concepts and some Boost libraries for RagTime. I especially
played a lot with Spirit in the last months.

Regards
Kai