From: Thomas Witt (witt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-19 21:16:52

Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Thomas Witt wrote:
> >
> I probably did not express myself clearly enough. There was RC2. There were
> two bugs reported, and you did not comment on them. Don't you think that if you
> meant that no code changes will be allowed at this point, it would be better
> to clearly indicate that, to save folks time to look into and report bugs?

No you're expressing yourself clearly. This is a RC and the threshold for fixing issues is
very high. This is usual industry practice and should not be too surprising for most people.

> Don't you think it would be better to explicitly comment on the reported issues,
> in any case?

It's better. And I apologize for not doing it but at the end of the day I just did not
have the time. BTW IIRC I explicitly stated that I wouldn't be available for some time.

Thomas

--
Thomas Witt
witt_at_[hidden]