From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-30 00:23:46

on Sun Jul 29 2007, Edward Diener <eldiener-AT-tropicsoft.com> wrote:

> I offered a long time ago to help anyone within Boost writing
> documentation in the areas of grammatical structure and good English
> usage, but I really have little time, outside of doing my job and
> earning a living, to devote myself to writing documentation for others.
> As a developer of my own concepts I do feel a responsibility of writing
> good documentation, however.

What's missing is not necessarily documentation, but policy,
structure, and organization within which the documentation will be
written and presented. Developing that isn't the responsibility of
any individual library developer, which is why, when someone comes
along who seems to have a vision of what's needed, he gets invited to
set that structure up.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting