From: Frank Birbacher (bloodymir.crap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-01 05:46:58

Hi!

eg schrieb:
> Unfortunately, it generates an internal compiler error:

Oops.

> This appears to have hit a bug in the VS.Net 2003 compiler which wasn't
> fixed until VS 2005 SP1.
> For details see:
> http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/ViewFeedback.aspx?FeedbackID=101318

Great, thanks for the link. Seems to be a strange bug. The description
says reduce the optimization level as a workaround. But you already used
debug mode.

Just a wild guess: does it work with variant=release optimization=space ?

If that doesn't work maybe I should get hold on a previous Visual Studio
myself to investigate this further. And even if I overcome the ICE there
is still the wrong behaviour which the test should (actually it should
not ;) ) reveal.

Thanks,
Frank