From: eg (egoots_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-01 14:51:15

Frank Birbacher wrote:

> Just a wild guess: does it work with variant=release optimization=space ?

Unfortunately not.

compile-c-c++
..\..\..\bin.v2\libs\iostreams\fix-iostreams\error_test.test\msvc-
7.1\release\optimization-space\threading-multi\error_test.obj
error_test.cpp
c:\dev\boost_1_34_1\libs\iostreams\fix-iostreams\error_test.cpp(142) :
fatal err
or C1001: INTERNAL COMPILER ERROR
                 (compiler file
'f:\vs70builds\3077\vc\Compiler\Utc\src\P2\main.c
', line 148)
  Please choose the Technical Support command on the Visual C++
  Help menu, or open the Technical Support help file for more information

> If that doesn't work maybe I should get hold on a previous Visual Studio
> myself to investigate this further. And even if I overcome the ICE there
> is still the wrong behaviour which the test should (actually it should
> not ;) ) reveal.

I can try it on Visual Studio 2005 Professional next week. Just in case
there is a difference between this and the Express one which you used.