From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-04 10:55:42

On 09/03/07 19:54, Jeremy Pack wrote:
> That problem is new - I saw it start showing up only a week ago, and I
> haven't made changes to those files for quite some time.
I'm trying to understand the problem by deciphering:

http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/sandbox/boost-build.jam?rev=39081

However, I see that file has:

     $(.boost-build-file:D)/../boost

yet I see no definition of .boost-build-file. Would you
please explain what that is. I'm guessing it's simply
the absolute filename of the boost-build.jam file; however,
I couldn't find any boost.build documentation supporting
that conclusion. Also, that conclusion seems wrong
because that would mean $(.boost-build-file:D)/../boost
would be pointing to the wrong directory since the
reflective boost header files are in the boost directory
directly below where boost-build.jam is located.