From: Jeremy Pack (rostovpack_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-04 16:32:05

Larry,

I've seen other people post to the list about the problem. Could you post
this under a more descriptive subject? This seems to be affecting the
documentation of some other libraries as well.

Also, I'm describing the progress of the libraries (Boost.Reflection and
Boost.Extension) at boost-extension.blogspot.com, just to keep the details
all in one spot.

Jeremy Pack