From: Jason Sankey (jason_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-14 11:04:07

Jeff Garland wrote:
> Couple other thoughts. If you haven't already you should probably subscribe
> to the boost-testing list -- much of the discussion of testing tools goes on
> there.

Thanks for the tip, I will subscribe to this list also.

> Also Rene Rivera is also working in this area -- see:
>
> http://beta.boost.org:8081/Boost_HEAD/Dashboard/
>
> Don't know if you should combine efforts...or try different things, but in any
> case you should be aware that there is other activity on the
> build/test/dashboard front...

I had noticed from Rene's recent mail that there was some more active
work going on. I had not realised this originally so perhaps I am
duplicating effort here. At this early stage I guess it is fair enough
to experiment and see what works. Depending on how much overlap there
is it may make sense to combine forces.

Cheers
Jason