From: Nicola Musatti (Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-26 18:20:08

Hallo,
I'd be interested in knowing which version of Boost do people use with
which version of the Borland/CodeGear compilers. The reason I'm asking
relates to the state of Boost regression tests for the version currently
being developed, as can be seen here:
http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/summary.html

As you can see the situation is not very good. Moreover, while I still
have to apply the latest bcbboost patches for 5.9.2, 5.6.4 and 5.8.2
should already have the same level of support they had in Boost 1.34 .

Unless there's a substantial demand it looks highly likely that support
for at least BCB6 will have to be dropped or, more precisely, be left to
rot. Contributions are an even more effective way to avoid it :-)

Cheers,
Nicola

--
Nicola.Musatti <at> gmail <dot> com