From: Simon Carter (simon.carter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-28 08:59:29

Nicola Musatti <Nicola.Musatti <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hallo,
> I'd be interested in knowing which version of Boost do people use with
> which version of the Borland/CodeGear compilers. The reason I'm asking
> relates to the state of Boost regression tests for the version currently
> being developed, as can be seen here:
> http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/summary.html

We're stuck at 1_30_0 with BCB6. Did try moving to 1_32_0 but the (admittedly
small) effort of maintaining 1_32_0 with spirit 1_6 was deemed unnecessarily
error-prone in a multideveloper environment. Similarly, we don't use any
non-header-only libraries; the configuration pain is not worth the effort when
we have a fair code library of our own which has some overlap with boost.

Since we've got to change compiler anyway we're moving to C# for the bulk of our
work.