From: Emil Dotchevski (emil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-02 22:08:12

> > Is "exception" the best choice of name for this library?
>
> I think the functionality of this library may be too specific to be
> given such a general name. There are several other things one might
> want to do in a library called "exception," the only relationship
> being that C++ exceptions are involved.

Do you mean the name of the library or the name of the defined class exception?

If you mean the name of the library, I don't mind calling it something else.

If you mean the name of the class, then I'm interested to hear what
are the several other things that you'd like class exception to
support.

Emil Dotchevski