From: Nicola Musatti (Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-05 04:32:56

Beman Dawes <bdawes <at> acm.org> writes:
[...]
> My candidates for the release criteria compilers are:
>
> * Microsoft VC++ 8.0 on Win32
> * Intel 10.0 on Win32
> * GCC on Linux
> * GCC on Darwin
>
> I've got all of those here, so can verify test results myself if necessary.
>
> I expect people will want to add several others, and that's OK. But for
> this first release on our quarterly schedule, let's keep the number down
> to be sure we meet our targets.

CodeGear (Borland) C++ Builder 2007 on Win32

I know it's not the most compliant compiler in the world, but it's improving.
Furthermore, I believe Alisdair Meredith has some patches to submit and I have a
few myself in store.

As soon as all the patches I'm aware of are in, I can stop testing the earlier
releases and start testing the latest one more often.

Cheers,
Nicola Musatti