From: Marco Costalba (mcostalba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-06 04:38:13

On 10/5/07, Simonson, Lucanus J <lucanus.j.simonson_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> If you clean up and fill in some of the blanks you ought to be able to
> get the design pattern and unit test code descriptions I have posted
> here to compile and work.

For what I can understand you have one class 'b' in B library that you
want to use with alghoritms of _both_ A and B library the pattern is:

1 - get the class 'a' subclassing 'b'; class a : b

2 - add to 'a' interfaces to deal with algorithms of library A

3 - implement that interfaces using methods of 'b' and/or functions of
library B acting on 'b'

4 - use 'a' with library A using the above interface

5 - use 'a' with library B because base class of 'a' is a 'b'

Is this interpretation correct ?

Thanks
Marco