From: Tobias Schwinger (tschwinger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-06 06:26:07

John Maddock wrote:
>> Just to point out that fusion is not currently being tested in the
>> trunk,
>> and the docs aren't linked to from the documentation index either.
>>
>> Fusion's tuples are also causing some failures in Boost.TR1:
>> http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/output/COMSOFT-boost-bin-v2-libs-tr1-test-test_tuple-test-hp_cxx-71_006_tru64-debug_release.html
>>

> And while we're at it there are some regressions in the TR1 Sunpro
> results also caused by fusions tuples:
> http://beta.boost.org/development/tests/trunk/developer/output/Sandia-sun-boost-bin-v2-libs-tr1-test-test_tuple_tricky-test-sun-5-8-debug_release.html
>

> Given the tight release schedule I'd really like to get these solved
> if possible so I can update TR1 for 1.35.
As the problem apparently will be fixed with the next release of that
compiler (see follow-up on boost.devel) and the diagnostic message tells
us as much as "compiler crashes for uncertain reasons" it might be a
reasonable option to switch to the old Boost.Tuple implementation for
this compiler version.

Regards,
Tobias