From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-08 09:41:15

Dean Michael Berris wrote:
> On 10/7/07, Rene Rivera <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Dean Michael Berris wrote:
>>> How and where can I file bugs relating to Boost.System? I don't see a
>>> component Boost.System in Trac, and am wondering where I can see the
>>> bugs that have been filed and closed in that library.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance!
>> The 'system' component seems to be there
>> <http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/report/15>. And I see it in the
>> component menu when creating a new ticket. Are you not seeing it somehow?
>>

> I was viewing active tickets by component. For some reason it doesn't
> show those components that don't have active tickets. Is this a Trac
> bug/feature?
>
> Yes, I checked and I can file bugs to the system library now. Thanks,
> and sorry for the noise.

FWIW, on Saturday the C++ committee voted in a bunch of changes to
Diagnostics. Most of these are already reflected in Boost.System, and
I'll add the remainder over the next few days.

Thanks to Chris Kohlhoff, both for proposing many of the improvements
and for presenting them at the meeting.

--Beman