From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-08 09:52:11

Boris Gubenko wrote:
> Beman Dawes wrote:
>> [...] But I'm concerned about systems
>> with only one tester. In those cases I'd like someone to step forward
>> (as you seem to be doing) and volunteer to ensure tests run regularly.
>
> Yes, I'll make sure tests continue to run regularly.

Good!

>> Can you test on both trunk and release branch?
>
> Yes I can. If testing on both becomes difficult, I can drop
> gcc testing, but I hope I won't have to.

Great! I just took a look at the acc tests, and they are looking very
good. There are only four libraries failing, and two of those are also
failing on many other platforms so will probably start passing on acc as
soon as the underlying problem gets fixed. So no problem including acc
as a release compiler.

--Beman