From: John Femiani (JOHN.FEMIANI_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-08 18:45:57

[John quickly reviews concept maps]

So then is it fair to say that GTL will provide ConceptMap features compatible with current compilers? Is BGL hoping to become Boost.ConceptMap + Boost.Point + Boost.RectilinearRegion ? I saw some code in this thread where concepts were used in assertions -- is supposed to be a GTL version of the concept axioms proposed for c++0x?

-- John