From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-09 08:42:59

Hi Marco!

On 10/9/07, Marco <mrcekets_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 13:48:26 +0200, Dean Michael Berris
> <mikhailberis_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> >> Hey, nuff of the bike shed ;-) Any will do :P There's bigger fish to
> >> fry... like... docs! Ahem ahem ahem :P
> >>

> > Okay. :D
> >
> > So where is it located currently and how to we do this? Would a google
> > document in the meantime help? Perhaps if either Marco's would upload
> > their implementations somewhere so that others can start writing
> > documentation for it?
> >
> > Should we merge both efforts and put it in the vault? Or would this
> > kind of thing be welcome in the Boost SVN sandbox?
> >

> I'm sorry I haven't a place where to upload my implementation,
> but I've attached it to my previous proposal post:
>
> http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2007/10/128289.php
>
> and this is the link to the attachment:
>
> http://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/att-128289/overload.zip

It's alright, thanks. :)

> About method name, at present I keep my generic "set" at least is
> simmetric with "get" :-)
> Obviously I'm open to discussions, but don't make it the main issue of the
> project :-)

I agree. 'set' seems alright to me too. It's add and insert that I
have problems with. :)

I'm sharing the Google document with you, Joel De Guzman, and Marco Costalba.

I like the implementation you've come up with using just Boost.PP
instead of relying on Boost.Tuple -- this makes it easier to
pre-process and output as a preprocessed header, perfect for easy
trasport in different situations when only Boost.Function and not
Boost.PP is available.

I'm writing the introductory documentation, and I'd love to help out
with filling out the design and concepts area of the document.

Please let me know if anybody else wants a link to the document so
that I can share it with you as well.

> Regards,
> Marco Cecchetti

Thanks again!