From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-09 10:57:11

Dean Michael Berris wrote:
> To the moderators on the list:

I'll take that...

> I'm not sure how the subversion access
> works, but will it be alright if this library continues to get
> developed in the sandbox? Is there a specific process for that?

Yes, this is the point of the sandbox. More details at

http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/BoostSubversion

Basically you need to send the moderators and email and we will send you an
invite for sandbox svn access.

> And
> would this be a candidate for a mini-review once the appropriate
> documentation and "boostification" process gets done? Or would this
> merit a full review just like the other libraries that try to become
> part of the Boost C++ Library?

Not sure yet on that -- it has to be a fairly small utility to be a
mini-review. In it's an existing library extension the current library author
may just accept it as an extension and add it to the library. Not sure how
this really fits yet...

Jeff