From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-10 12:32:54

Just a quick update:

Those interested in checking out the documentation as it takes shape
(or just read through the document in whatever form it currently is)
can click on http://tinyurl.com/3xtbyl to get to the published Google
Document.

I haven't gotten to uploading the files into the sandbox just yet --
I'm still currently focused on writing the document and making sure
that the information being conveyed is consistent with the original
intent of the library. If you think there are things that need fixing
(in terms of documentation) please let me know ASAP so that I can
clear them up as I go along.

For now though, I'm referring to Marco Ceccheti's implementation using
Boost.PP and with a pretty well fleshed out interface for the
Boost.Overload object/concept. I think this is already available in
the Boost.Vault.

Any documentation suggestions would be most appreciated. Please keep
in mind though that the Google Document is meant to get this thing
documented quickly -- it will eventually be moved either to the Wiki
and/or into a quickbook file which should be made part of the
"boostified" distribution (again to be uploaded to the sandbox soon).
If you find questionable or unclear content, I'd like to hear from you
your thoughts and suggestions to improving them -- please don't mind
the aesthetics yet, I'm not a very aesthetically gifted writer. ;-)

Have fun and I certainly hope to hear from you guys soon!

On 10/11/07, Dean Michael Berris <mikhailberis_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On 10/10/07, Joel de Guzman <joel_at_[hidden]> wrote:
[...]

--
Dean Michael C. Berris
Software Engineer, Friendster, Inc.