From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-14 16:13:50

Picking up an old post....

Frank Mori Hess wrote:
> I have to apply the attached patch to one of the date_time jamfiles to get the
> docs in svn to build. Otherwise, some of the parameters to some xsltproc
> calls get doubly quoted, like ""Gregorian Reference" below:
>
> "/usr/bin/X11/xsltproc" --stringparam boost.doxygen.reftitle ""Gregorian
> Reference"" --xinclude -o "../bin.v2/libs/date_time/xmldoc/gcc-4.1.2/debug/gregorian_autodoc-xml.boostbook" "/home/fhess/svn/boost/tools/boostbook/xsl/doxygen/doxygen2boostbook.xsl" "../bin.v2/libs/date_time/xmldoc/gcc-4.1.2/debug/gregorian_autodoc-xml.doxygen"
>
> warning: failed to load external entity "Reference"
> cannot parse Reference
>

> Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

Yes. Interprocess has the same the problem as well. I've attached an
additional patch for that.

It's caused because boost build was fixed to quote xsl:params, the
change is at http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/38499

So these changes should be added to the release branch at the same time
as the new version of Boost.Build. But, it'd be good to also add them to
the trunk now.

Daniel