From: Bjørn Roald (bjorn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-16 17:07:22

John Maddock wrote:
> Bjørn Roald wrote:
>
>> My modified version of bcp does all of the above as it copies a subset
>> or all of boost into a new location. It has never been used in
>> production, however I am convinced it is useful or usable if you like
>> to call it that. As it has not been used in production some more
>> testing is needed. My once urgent need faded of completly unrelated
>> resons.
>>
>> I have posted a bcp patch to the list at least once:
>>
>> http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Using-multiple-versions-of-Boost-p10706158.html
>>

> Ah, I think I must have missed those patches :-(

Ok, I remerged toward svn trunk and posted in reply to Erik.

>> By the way, does anybody know if bcp -cvs work correctly after the
>> move to svn?
>>

> No, I'm afraid not. It's on my TODO list, but SVN uses a binary format for
> it's "entries" files, so it's not so easy to figure out what is and is not
> under version control.

Hm, if it is binary, would using a svn library be acceptable? Maybe we
could do it trough a dynamically loadable plug-in so it would not be
required for the basic bcp tool. Anyways, I guess licensing may be an
issue, but this is not a boost library, it is a tool.

--
Bjørn