From: Marco Costalba (mcostalba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-17 11:20:03

On 10/17/07, Mathias Gaunard <mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Of course here the reflection format is quite primitive. It should be
> improved to represent all of member variables, member functions,
> typedefs, static variables, static functions.
> Also I don't really see how to expose template signatures.

And it doesn't work with implicit conversions: what if you pass a
const char* "test" as argument for a std::string ? It would be
erroneusly rejected ?

Moreover I'm not sure it is valid for the general case of ill formed
template expressions due to run-time variables values.

Anyway thanks for your code, I didn't know that trick !

Marco