From: Tom Brinkman (reportbase_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-17 11:47:04

>> AntiGrain is written in a quite generic way, so replacing the included
>> pixel storage back-end with GIL should be possible with reasonable
>> effort. The strongest feature in AntiGrain is the fast high-quality
>> rasterization, which is independent of the underlying image
representation.

Agreed, that Anit-Grain is very impressive in those areas. I would love to
see those parts made more accessible and boostified.

>From my perspective, I have simpler needs, just scaled Lines, Circles, and
Text. I write charting software for investment companies. For the most
part, all the primitives that i need are completed. I'm making these
samples available for someone to take and enhance further, and encourage
further GIL development.