From: batov (batov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-22 05:37:24

An overwhelming :-) interest in the proposed Pimpl has certainly been
overwhelming. LOL.

The Pimpl idiom has certainly been beaten up and its complexity/importance
is far from, say, a threading library. Havings said that I feel that the
simple Pimpl deployment technique and the suggested Pimpl interface is
simple, elegant and pleasant to use with no drawbacks that I can see so far.

I've updated and uploaded (as Pimpl-02.zip) the pimpl interface that
implements both value- and pointer-semantics. Any comments are most welcome.

Best,
Vladimir.