From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-26 01:59:30

"John Maddock" <john_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> There are some more errors from the revised Boost.Test code when building
> with /D"_UNICODE" /D"UNICODE": which is the default behaviour for new
> projects created with the VC8 IDE. The errors are:

[...]

> Which can likely be easily solved by adding an "A" suffix to the Win32 API
> calls. Whether these are all the errors, or just the first ones to get
> reported is another matter...

I've made it to compile. I am not sure it's going to work properly at
runtime though. In general I wouldn't recommend using Boost.Test in unicode
environment at the moment. The are number of issues related to the
Boost.Test unicode support, starting with the fact that everything is
progrmmed using std::ostream. It may not be trivial to make it completely
"unicode proof", but I'll try at some point. Not now though.

Gennadiy