From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-30 12:44:05

http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&group=severity&milestone=Boost+1.35.0&order=priority
shows all the tickets that have been assigned to the 1.35.0 milestone.
Does this list have any meaning? In other words, are we actually
intending to address all of these problems for 1.35, and put off other
tickets for 1.35.1 or 1.36.0?

IMO getting this list sorted out and handling the tickets one-by-one
is the most productive way to get us from here to a successful release
of 1.35.0. That may mean a number of new tickets need to be added
(probably at least one for each major failure we're seeing in
http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/1_34_1/developer/issues.html
and possibly others) and it will require part of the release team to
triage the whole list of tickets assigned to 1.35.0 and make some
decisions to put certain tickets off for later.

Also, are we running complete tests on the release branch currently?
I don't see any links to test results for that part of the repo.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting