From: Jens Seidel (jensseidel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-01 06:19:02

Hi Gennadiy,

On Tue, Oct 30, 2007 at 06:56:36PM +0000, Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
> Jens Seidel <jensseidel <at> users.sf.net> writes:
> > I tried using custom predicate support
> >
> (http://www.boost.org/libs/test/doc/components/test_tools/custom_predicate_supp
> ort.html)
> > but it is complicated ...
>
> What problems do you have? Don;t use the page above. Try one unser
> http://www.patmedia.net/~rogeeff/html/ and let me know if you still having
> problems (or docs are not clear enough).

a few remarks:

Example 32
(http://www.patmedia.net/~rogeeff/html/utf/testing-tools/custom-predicate.html)
does not include boost/test/auto_unit_test.hpp which is
required for BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE. You should also fix the typo
comparizon (use s instead of z).

Your example output doesn't display the full message but truncates it.

Adapting your example using templates I get the following error (g++
example31.cpp:25:47: error: macro "BOOST_CHECK" passed 2 arguments, but takes just 1
example31.cpp: In function ‘void test_list_comparizon()’:
example31.cpp:25: error: ‘BOOST_CHECK’ was not declared in this scope

If I use only a single template parameter instead of two it works!

I attached the example file.

Jens