From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-01 13:13:49

Jens Seidel <jensseidel <at> users.sf.net> writes:
> a few remarks:
>
> Example 32
> (http://www.patmedia.net/~rogeeff/html/utf/testing-tools/custom-
predicate.html)
> does not include boost/test/auto_unit_test.hpp which is
> required for BOOST_AUTO_TEST_CASE.

No it's not. In fact above header is depricated. Now you can mix both
automatically and manually registrerred test units in a same test module and
unit_test.hpp handles everything.

> You should also fix the typo
> comparizon (use s instead of z).

Some people prefer comparizon. It sounds more cool ;) But I'll fix it.

> Your example output doesn't display the full message but truncates it.

What do you mean?

> Adapting your example using templates I get the following error (g++
> 4.1, 4.2, ...):

What did you do?

> example31.cpp:25:47: error: macro "BOOST_CHECK" passed 2 arguments, but
takes just 1
> example31.cpp: In function ‘void test_list_comparizon()’:
> example31.cpp:25: error: ‘BOOST_CHECK’ was not declared in this scope

This is easily fixed:

BOOST_CHECK(( compare_lists( l1, l2 ) ));

> If I use only a single template parameter instead of two it works!

I am not sure how templating the test function have anything to do with this
test.

Gennadiy