From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-01 15:07:55

on Thu Nov 01 2007, Beman Dawes <bdawes-AT-acm.org> wrote:

> Below is the list of files needing changes merged from 1.34.1 that
> Dave Abrahams generated, sorted by developer.

Whoa; don't misinterpret the developer names there. As I wrote in
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/167242, that list
is "The list of files, with their codes, and the last person to modify
them on the trunk." That person isn't necessarily the person
responsible for the changes on the branch that need to be merged.

Did you miss my posting? I'm a little unsure of the reason for yours.
I posted a link to the full diffs of the merged result, so people
could apply the merges without going through a bunch of svn fun.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting