From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-05 12:19:41

David Abrahams wrote:

> Actually I was wrong :(
>
> The correct place to look for the base revision of 1.34.0 was:

Sorry for jumping in, but while I was trying to merge boost-build I
found the following ...

FWIW: When I was merging between 1.34 and trunk I found the correct date
of the common branch point for 1.34 as 2006-03-21 (begin of spring).
I did this from the original CVS repository.

See also
http://lists.boost.org/boost-build/2007/08/17161.php

However I found that using the common base was not of much use for
reconciliation since even for boost-build the divergence was to large.

Happily however I found a point in time where the both boost-build
branches almost touched again. I used this for manual merge, and asked
Rene and Volodya for a check.

Roland aka speedsnail