From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-08 07:50:38

I believe this would indeed be very widely useful to have a constrained type library.

Robert Kawulak has also been working on this and on Aug 20 reported:

"As for now, the implementation is complete, documentation is almost ready, tests
and examples have to be finished.

The code and documentation can be downloaded here: http://rk.go.pl/f/constrained_value.zip "

This may have wider application than the date'n'time class?

Perhaps we should encourage Robert to get his finished and in the Review queue?

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]