From: Hervé Brönnimann (hervebronnimann_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-13 08:02:17

Ben: The concepts of permutations/combinations with/without
repetitions are well-known and well-documented. I wouldn't want to
provide too many examples for those. In any case, it would be OK and
welcome to show a few instances on some actual sequences for a Boost
library, but I think would be a waste of space for a C++
Standardization proposal. I think what Jens is asking for (and I
intend to provide) are examples of using the proposed API to produce
and use them. Thanks for your link, though. HB