From: Marc Mutz (marc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-14 08:26:56

On Tuesday November 13 2007 08:33, John Torjo wrote:
> Hi Marc,
>
> I assume you mean:
> https://www.joltnominations.com/Jolt/

Yes.

> It seems that for open source it's 40$ per category:
> http://www.joltawards.com/categories.html
>
> And we'd add boost to category 9.
>
> I can come up with the money ;)

Well, so can I. That's not the problem. The problem is that some
representative from Boost would be needed as liaison (providing the packages,
and probably support, to the judges).

But apparently, there's not much interest in this. C++'s lack of a marketing
organization strikes once again :)

Thanks,
Marc

--
Marc Mutz - marc_at_[hidden], mutz_at_[hidden] - Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Platform-independent software solutions - www.kdab.com info_at_[hidden]