From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-14 11:27:42

Marc Mutz ha escrito:

> On Tuesday November 13 2007 08:33, John Torjo wrote:
> > Hi Marc,
> >
> > I assume you mean:
> > https://www.joltnominations.com/Jolt/
>
> Yes.
>
> > It seems that for open source it's 40$ per category:
> > http://www.joltawards.com/categories.html
> >
> > And we'd add boost to category 9.
> >
> > I can come up with the money ;)
>
> Well, so can I. That's not the problem. The problem is that some
> representative from Boost would be needed as liaison (providing the packages,
> and probably support, to the judges).

If you're willing to do the job (prepare the submission material, stand as the
contact person etc.) I don't see why you can't count as that representative.
Is there any requisite that the representative has to have any legal binding with the
open source project? (If so, I guess the only valid representative would be Beman)
You might want to ask the contact for the Jolt awards about this particular point.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo