From: Preston A. Elder (prez_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-11-16 08:47:32

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 17:13:21 +0100, Alexander Terekhov wrote:

> You would then need to be a bit more careful in timed_lock().
>
> if (!try_lock()) {
> mutex::scoped_lock sl(m_internal);
> while (!try_lock())
> if (!m_cond.timed_wait(sl))
> return try_lock();
> }
I am ashamed, your code looks so much prettier than mine *yoink!* :)

So Anthony, back to one of my original questions - will
interruptable_mutex be put into boost::threads? I can send you a copy of
the .h if you don't want to pull it from my SVN (I have not posted the
latest version, using nicer looking code like the above). Though you
would probably want to make a _fwd file for the typedef's or simply put
the implementation into detail.

PreZ :)